Sunday, 4 September 2011

Facebook... Grrr.


So I, as many people do, check my Facebook most mornings shortly after I've gotten up. Still, however, I'm unsure why because I'm almost always disappointed. However, today was different... I was quite frankly, pissed off.

When people go out to party, why the heck do they feel the need to spend ALL NIGHT on their phones updating us about it? If it's such a good party you should be putting that phone on silent and getting people to call you so that it's vibrate functions can help you get through the 25 girls you've pulled. No god damn way should you be sitting there on Facebook.

The other thing that annoys me an insane amount is people who feel the need to post that they are "with Charlotte, at Charlotte's house." Why do you think I'd want to know that? Maybe when I'm a trained sniper and want to blow a hole in your fat ass then yes... that information, admittedly, would be quite handy. But until I've taken a Ninja/Sniping course, I'm not interested. But the thing that really, REALLY annoys me, is when that person, using my example, Charlotte, actually goes to the trouble of getting her phone and even though she is at her friends house, she'll go on Facebook and start commenting/liking that piece of turd status update.

Jeez, I just read through that and realised I thought I'd let you know that I'm not in therapy. This blog isn't some sort of therapeutic tool haha, there's a chilled picture and I'll be sure to find a song later this evening when I get back from work! I'm sure that I'm not the only one that get's annoyed by these kind of things! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey can I reblog this at www.another-annoyance.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I'm glad you find my post interesting enough to use it on your blog :).

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons