Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Hardcore what?


Both of these tracks are a bit out-of-the-ordinary compared to what I normally listen too. Much harder Dubstep really isn't my thing. However a Zelda dubstep track!? It may be old... but my god is it cool ;D.


Then there's Skrillex and Deadmau5. Skrillex I detest, I have always thought it was unbelievably Chavvy (if you're from the UK you'll understand the reference) and Deadmau5, even though he is a great guy, his music is a bit overrated. Maybe it's just because I don't particularly like his genre, but that's my opinion. Anyway, this mash-up I found of the both of them is genius. Pure genius.

(By the way, I have no affiliation with the Youtube channel PandoraMuslc, I just enjoy his content.)

5 comments:

  1. I'm a DuB junkie... and these are no dub :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate dubstep :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadmau5 & Skrillex mix is awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute but kinda soft for my hardcoric tastes lol

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons