Saturday, 3 September 2011

I can't believe it's not... Windows?

I have just recently managed to get my iMac back after it had been broken for several months... And beforehand, I was a dedicated Windows user. I had even gone to the extent of partitioning my Hard drive so that 200GB was dedicated to the OS Snow Leopard, with the other 800GB being Windows. However, after having to install a new Hard drive and reinstalling Snow Leopard, I decided to give Apple's new operating software; Lion, a try. My god was I astounded, the improved UI and features may only be slight, but in my opinion they were well worth the extra amount that I had to pay for it.

Now I am aware that the Windows/Mac OS debate is a sensitive subject, but I'd guarantee that anyone who gave Mac a true trial would have to agree with me. Apple have even managed to tone down the annoying movement of the Magic mouse... I.E. It never used to be quite as smooth as that of a Windows mouse. (As pathetic as it may sound, that was one of the main reasons why I converted to Windows.)

To cap it all off, Lion is a god send and has probably converted me once and for all. God I love you Apple, and your sick and twisted ways of exploiting billions out of your faithful customers with snazzy marketing strategies.

5 comments:

  1. Apple = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ =G

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Apple products are so preeeeettyyyyy :P. I'm a sucker for them; iPad, iPhone, iPod, iMac, although I'm proud to say that I don't own that crappy Apple TV...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lion is awesome, covering it since the first developer builds

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons