Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Inspiring.

Here's two videos that I personally find amazing. Mainly because I love the songs being played, but also because I find the second video inspirational, and the first of the two, calming with some amazing editing. The driving reminds me of Ken block, however I know that it isn't him and probably isn't as skilful. But still, credit where credit's due!


The second video is from a Youtube channel called 'StrengthProject.' If you've ever considered shaping up and getting fit, be sure to head on over there and have a look. There's plenty of inspirational videos from some great, down to earth people and it has to be one of my all-time favorite Youtube channels. The song in the video featured below has to be one of my current favorites too. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons