Monday, 5 September 2011

theChive, why you so Godly?


FLBP - Future Lower Back Problems. With Apples marketing initiatives, this idea would probably be the mental torment of every man in the world. How the owner of theChive has managed to create a blog whereby insanely hot girls send in seductive photo's of themselves is beyond me. If I were to ever meet him, I'd have to shake his hand. Although I fear it wouldn't mean much.. Haha.

Here is the link to the article I'm referencing: http://thechive.com/2011/09/05/what-would-labor-day-be-without-future-lower-back-problems-40-photos/

Enjoy.

1 comments:

  1. Certainly puts lower back problems in a redeeming light ;)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons