Sunday, 4 March 2012

Let's begin...


Today is the start of a new beginning - I'm going to start posting regularly, 4-5 times per week, if not more.

I'll begin by saying that living in university accommodation in terms of access to the internet is beyond terrible. (I downloaded a mix that was 105mb big and it took me over 5 hours to download! However it was well worth it.) Life in England is still hurting my soul - hence why I cannot wait to spend my next year of studies in America.) And to cap it all off, a lot of things still get on my nerves so I'll be sure to keep on ranting. Plus there will be the other things that interest me, namely cars, girls, music etc.

This time it's for real :D!

In the mean time if you're wanting a great up-beat song because summer's just round the corner (ish)
Click here!

Many more posts to come!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging, the fine art of interneting. (is that a word?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good rant, look forward to seeing some in the near future.

    Be consistent, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!
    I'm happy for this.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons