Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Live Simply So Other People Can Simply Live


In my opinion, this story should have gotten the attention that the KONY 2012 campaign has gotten. I find his story truly saddening, yet inspirational, with a completely genuine meaning and this short two and a half minute video has really made me reflect on my life. It has already gotten over 110k views and may be outdated but I felt like I should share it with my audience.

It's proof that it doesn't cost nearly $300,000 to make a flashy 30 minute video. Two and a half minutes, some sensationally emotional music and a motivational message is all that it takes to evoke a powerful response.

I urge you to take to time to watch it, I guarantee it'll enrich your life. At least a little bit.


4 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons