Saturday, 24 March 2012

A Perfect Moment... Ruined

Yesterday, I spent almost all day out and about. However, there was a brief moment where me and my friends who I was out with sat down in Starbucks and had a coffee. Now then, we were sitting next to the window when suddenly I glanced outside across the road to see one of the most beautiful specimens of the female species that I have seen in a long time standing at the traffic lights waiting to cross. All natural and very pretty indeed.

This though, was very short lived as about 15-20seconds later a grotesquely fat girl decided to stand right between my line of sight and her.

So that was it, my moment of appreciating beauty ruined by this ten tonne whale. What a bummer...

5 comments:

  1. It is called "The Eclipse". Its a rare moment...but its cruel when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah don't be mean. that 'fat girl' didn't do it on purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's too bad. You propably should have taken a picture...bad that's kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, bit harsh though on the second women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

    what a dick.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons