Thursday, 19 April 2012

Chill Dubstep, Germany and Ride-On Lawnmowers!

Well, I've spent the last few days abroad in Germany. I've had several interviews for Summer jobs and as of late, I'd have said that they've all been fairly successful! I've been looking at working in a bakery and at a campsite (which may sound pretty crap but even though I'm 18, the kid in me can't wait to get to use one of those ride-on lawnmowers haha!) I'm willing to do anything to a certain extent in order to earn a decent amount for next year, the year that I spend in America :D.

Anyway, I wanted to apologise for the lack of posts of information over the past week or so - normality will once again commence as of this weekend when I get back home. Well, as much as possible because I then begin my third term of University, which means exams etc... Fun!

So, to say I'm sorry, I've provided a song which I only recently found out existed and have ever since been listening to religiously,

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons