Thursday, 12 April 2012

Unbelievably Funny Prank Videos!


Normally, I don't spend my time looking through FailBlog and watching prank videos etc on Youtube, but ever since my University holidays have began I've had a lot of time on my hands. Here's two videos that I found funny to the point where I was nearly crying, and they were both genius!


This is the first one, entitled 'Spoon Prank'. I'll be trying this one in the future for sure.

The second is called 'Shower Prank' and while it may look fairly simple it's funny beyond belief! I'm pretty sure that it was even featured on RayWilliamJohnson's channel!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons