Tuesday, 15 May 2012

So much to do, So little time to do it!

Just a quick update because I realise that I haven't posted in quite a while. Unfortunately it's the end of my first year at University and it seems like I'm having to do everything at once... Which is a real pain. Although most of it is probably my fault. For instance, I've got a portfolio for German to hand in which is supposed to consist of 3 hours of studying a week, and, since the start of the year I've done about 3 hours of studying for the entire subject. So now I've got 50ish hours of German study to complete in 1 week, as well as essays and revision for my exams, which is tedious in itself. So yeah, I hope you guys can understand why I haven't done much to promote my blog via Twitter, Reddit etc or to even write a few posts because frankly, I just don't have the time. However when I get to Germany this summer, in between working in the Bakery that I'll be at, going for runs, sleeping and working out, I'll definately get back to blogging!

1 comments:

  1. Good luck with that. I hope you'll like it in Germany :).

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons